Our Suicide Crisis Centres are open to people who live in Gloucestershire. We provide face to face support.
You can contact us on 07975 974455 if you are in crisis, or to arrange to come to see us. This number operates between 9am and 10pm every day and is the number for clients making contact with us for the first time. Once you are under our care, you may have access to our support and help outside these hours.
We will phone you back if you are concerned about the cost of the call, to ensure that we pay for the call and not you.
We don’t operate a general helpline. We provide face to face support at our Suicide Crisis Centre but clients who are under our care have access to our emergency phone numbers. When you make contact with us by phone for the first time, it’s to arrange to come in and see us.
Our email address is: email@example.com Please be aware that contacting us by phone is much quicker and so please phone if you are in crisis.
For general enquiries about the charity and its services, please contact Joy at Joy.Hibbins@suicidecrisis.co.uk
For media and press enquiries or general and admin enquiries please contact us on 07889 420200.
To sign up for our monthly e-newsletter which contains information about our work and about issues which affect our clients: please email the word “newsletter” to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this month’s newsletter:-
- Suicide Prevention Techniques: How we save lives. Learn about the techniques we use to help people survive suicidal crisis
- Our founder and CEO wins national award for mental health campaigning
- Patients newly discharged from psychiatric hospital are at greater risk of suicide, so why do they receive so little aftercare?
- Ask her to stand: How we’re encouraging more women with mental health challenges to stand for political office
- Our work with the Ministry Of Justice continues over inquest and legal aid reform